Property maintenance is an essential part of the overall upkeep and protection of a facility, whether it is small or large. We fix the damage, replace equipment, remodel and do additions to properties of all sizes.
Our Maintenance Services
The technicians we hire to perform the repair installation and upkeep services possess unique skills and the needed experience. Some of the services we can offer include (but are not limited to):
- Drywall repair – this includes filling in tiny holes that have been caused by minor dings and nails. This often happens when a tenant is vacating a unit, or a new one is assuming occupancy.
- Electrical – this includes the installation and repair of fuses, power switches, wall sockets, ceiling fans, ceiling lights, garage door openers, and climate control systems.
- Painting – this involves minor touch-ups that often need to be painted once damage repair is done. We apply the paint to the walls between the time one of the tenant’s leaves and before another one moves in.
- Groundskeeping – this includes pulling weeds, mowing grass, pruning and trimming trees, watering plants and lawns, raking and sweeping, and tidying up any other place out.
- Cleaning – this includes maintaining cleanliness in shared community locations like staircases, leasing office lobby, recreational areas, clubhouses and so on.
- Plumbing – it includes the installation and repair of pipes, faucets, water tanks dishwashers, ceiling fans, washing machines, garbage disposals, water dispensing refrigerators, etc.